Sunday, October 6, 2013

Second Story Published

Hooray! More good news on the publishing front! A few days ago, I received an email from a publisher of an online magazine, The Write Place at the Write Time. I was expecting yet another rejection, but instead found that they wanted to publish my story, "The Struggle". This will be my second story that comes out this fall!

This story has biblical roots. Two of the main characters are Cain and Abel. An aging Adam and Eve make an appearance. But the story is told through the eyes of Cain's twin, Labuda, given in marriage to Abel. She loves both of her brothers, but Abel expects her complete fidelity and Cain wants her for his own. Cain eliminates his competition and Labuda is left with a heart-wrenching choice.

"The Struggle" will be posted around October 22. I will put the link to their website on here at the end of the month. It's a free online journal, so feel free to go have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment