Thursday, September 5, 2013

Matthew Kirby's Double Book Launch

Walt, James, Carolyn, Matt, DaNae, Jane, and me.

I attended Matt's book launch tonight at The King's English in Sugar House, Ut. He actually launched two books, one from the Infinity Ring series and the other was The Lost Kingdom. He also has another book coming out in January. This guy is on fire!

Matthew Kirby's Blog

In my writer's group meetings, I read some parts of a very early draft of The Lost Kingdom. I am looking forward to read it and see how it has evolved.

Congrats, Matt!

The King's English is a great place for a launch. It is truly part of a dying breed: independent booksellers. But if you are a book lover at all, you can't help but fall on love with the place.


http://www.kingsenglish.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment